If you want the premium foldable experience without paying the premium price, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 deals below might be exactly what you’re looking for. The upcoming smartphone — announced last week during Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked event — truly wowed us with its elegant design and updated camera software, to the point that we can hardly wait for the Flip 4 to hit store shelves on August 26th. In the meantime, retailers and wireless carriers are hoping to cash in on the anticipation by offering a cornucopia of great preorder deals, some of which could result in you getting the Flip 4 for 100% free.
You can find all of the best Galaxy Z Flip 4 preorder order deals below. We’ll keep adding new offers as they come in, so don’t forget to check in later if you don’t order anything today. While you’re in the neighborhood, don’t forget to check out our complete Galaxy Z Flip 4 hands-on report and see how retailers are handling preorders for the Flip’s older sibling with our list of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 preorder deals.
How to preorder the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Samsung: (opens in new tab) Check out this exclusive deal link to get an additional $100 of Samsung credit! Also up to $900 in trade-in credit, bundle deals, and more.
- AT&T: (opens in new tab) The popular wireless carrier is offering up to $1,000 of trade-in credit when you send them an old device of any age and condition.
- Verizon: (opens in new tab) Verizon customers will be eligible to receive up to $800 in trade-in credits, a free memory upgrade and discounted accessories.
- Best Buy: (opens in new tab) Similar to other retailers on this list, Best Buy is offering up to $900 in trade-in credit, alongside a free silicone case.
- T-Mobile: (opens in new tab) Trade-in credits, free storage upgrades, and more await T-Mobile subscribers, particularly if you have a Magenta MAX plan.
- Google Fi: $500 off when you transfer your number to Google Fi.
- Amazon: (opens in new tab) Standard $999.99 price tag, no special discounts or freebies at this time.
If you’re looking to preorder the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4, trade-in offers are the name of the game. Nearly every retailer and wireless carrier is offering some amount of trade-in credit, so if you have an outdated or broken phone lying around, now’s your time to shine. A few companies, such as AT&T, are also saying that they’ll accept any trade-in device, regardless of age and condition, with up to $1,000 up for grabs (enough to cover the full price of the phone), so don’t wait too long to make your move.
At $999.99, even with a great preorder deal, the Galaxy Z Flip 4 is no small purchase. Protect your fabulous flippable with one of the best Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 cases!